6 Reasons why it is important for credit controllers to be educated and skilled in the workplace?
- Customer care and communication skills is a fundamental requirement of the collection process.
- With technological advancements, efts have become the order of the day and cheques are rarely in circulation.
- Acts are constantly being updated and since credit controllers collect your company’s debt it is imperative that they understand their rights and the various Acts which form part of successfully collecting outstanding debt.
- Credit staff have become a specialized profession.
- When risk is minimized sales will be maximized.
- Understanding the legal process is essential for both credit staff and their customers.