TIPS FOR WORK RELATIONSHIPS THAT WORK!
The average person will spend 40+ years of their life working which is roughly 2258 weeks!
It is very important to understand and appreciate the role you play in building excellent work relationships.
All relationships are built on a foundation, which includes the following:
- Respect – for yourself and others
- Communication – listen to understand and not to reply, hear what is being said.
- Trust – do what you say, do not let others down
- Be positive – positivity attracts, who wants to hang around someone that never has anything good to say.
- Avoid gossip – if you respect yourself and others there will be no need to gossip.